- Describe yourself in five words
Authentic, honest, open minded, creative, happy
- How did you become a model?
I started as a kid when someone came up to me and scouted me at the beach.
- What did you do before you became a model?
I went to school, played soccer and travelled Australia.
- How did you feel during your first photo shoot?
I felt pretty nervous, but I felt comfortable being in front of the camera.
- What is you favourite shoot that you have done and why?
My favorite shoot was in the alps, driving a snowmobile like a maniac while posing for the camera. I love doing photo shoots combined with a bit of action and nature.
- How do you keep in shape?
I eat clean, work out regularly and think positively.
- What are your biggest passions in life?
Meditation, working on my mindset. Following from this I keep trying to enjoy every moment to its fullest and be thankful for everything in my life. And food.
- Why did you choose to come model in Mumbai?
I got offered a contract for three months working as a model in Mumbai. I thought it was a great opportunity to gain experience in modeling and as well traveling the world while pursuing my hobby. I believe that traveling is more educating and eye opening than anything.
- What is your favourite part of being a model in Mumbai?
People are really friendly and helpful. Every job has offered me Chai Tea.
- What would your dream job as a model be?
Working in an environment where happiness and positivity is a leading and united desire.
- What, in your experience, are the pros and cons of being a model?
Traveling, meeting people and experiencing different areas are definitely the pros of being a model. A con would be that it is a shallow industry, in that you are judged primarily on your appearance.
- What are your plans for the future?
To be Happy. I want to contribute my part of peace and positivity to the world. I want to alter the way we think and feel to everyone’s best. I deeply believe that we can achieve anything we want, if we change the way we are thinking.
- What advice would you give to an aspiring model?
My biggest advice is to always be you with all your "faults" and don't question yourself. Because we are all still learning and might see things different.