- Describe yourself in five words
Sporty; good; fun; chilled; happy.
- How did you become a model?
In my city, when I was sixteen years old a magazine scouted me to be on the cover and from there an agency asked me if I want to work as a professional model with them, and I did.
- What did you do before you became a model?
I was at school.
- How did you feel during your first photo shoot?
I was happy, but I don’t know, I just did it, you know? The photographer just said “do this, do this” and I did.
- What is you favourite shoot that you have done and why?
My favourite job was a commercial I shot for crepuscule chile soproole, because I was paid nicely for it.
- How do you feel when see your model photos?
- How do you keep in shape?
I play football, skateboard, surf, run and sometimes I go to gym.
- What are your biggest passions in life?
I love football, my job as a model and surfing.
- What do you like most about being a model with Pietra Dura Creative Management LLP?
Everything is good, I love it because we are like a family and I like the apartment a lot too.
- Why did you choose to come model in Mumbai?
My mother agency told me that Mumbai would be a good market for me. The people here are good, happy and smiley, and the place has a good energy.
- What is your favourite thing to do in Mumbai when you’re not at castings or working?
I like to meet friends at coffee shops, or see new places like temples.
- What would your dream job as a model be?
I would like to book an Armani campaign or get a contact with one of the major fashion houses so that I could be the face of their brand.
- What are your plans for the future?
I want to be an entrepreneur and open a seafood restaurant on the beach.
- What advice would you give to an aspiring model?
Never think you are better than anyone else or that you are the best model, stay relaxed, make friends. Don’t fight, clients will like you if you are nice and don’t think you are better than anyone else. There are a lot of models in the world and we all have different profiles, no one is better than anyone else.