- Describe yourself in five words
Honest, fun, geeky, trustworthy and very French.
- How did you become a model?
I’ve always wanted to model, but I was going about it the wrong way. That’s when my current agent scouted me on Instagram.
- What did you do before you became a model?
I was a sales professional for more than 8 years.
- What do your family and friends think about you being a model?
They all support me in the best way possible. My mother, brother and my wife are extremely proud of all of my steps, even the smallest ones.
- Who is your biggest inspiration in the fashion industry?
I would say David Gandy for men and Coco Rocha for women.
- How did you feel during your first photo shoot?
I had to rethink everything I thought I was doing right, I had to rebuild myself from the ground up as fast as I could. It was actually the most helpful 4 hours of work I have ever done.
- What is your favourite shoot that you have done and why?
My favourite shoot is the last one I’ve done. We were in a field and the style was sexy-stylish-cosmopolitan-farmer. I had to play in trees and pretend to “look for my horse” most of the time. I can’t wait to see the results, the editorial should be published soon enough.
- How do you keep in shape?
I am not about the diet at all, I like my carbs way too much, so I go to the gym 4-5 times a week instead.
- What are your biggest passions in life?
Drawing, traveling, video games and my wife!
- Why did you choose to come model in India?
It is an opportunity I just couldn’t refuse! It allows me to travel, discover, work, live my passion and gain the experience needed to reach higher heights.
- What would your dream job as a model be?
It might sound silly, but I always wanted to be featured on an H&M billboard. So I can look at my mom and tell her: “Look it’s me, now you can be proud!” More seriously, walking for the Paris fashion week would be one of my most desired jobs.
- What are your plans for the future?
Hopefully India will open more doors for me. Right now my agent and I are talking about going to Cape Town, to model there at the beginning of next year.
- What advice would you give to an aspiring model?
Don’t be just another boring model. Listen, learn, be at your best at all times and don’t forget to have fun with it!