2. Describe yourself in five words
Happy, motivated, patient, hard working, fun
3. How did you become a model?
I came into the agency with my brother who wanted to be a model when Phoebe noticed me and asked if I would like to be a model? Because she saw the potential in me and trained me, I started modeling.
4. What did you do before you became a model?
I worked as a salesman.
5. How did you feel during your first photo shoot?
I felt very happy and excited at my first shoot.
6. What is your favourite shoot that you have done and why?
My favourite shoot was shot with Paul David Martin. This was my first shoot and I felt very happy after it.
7. How do you feel when see your model photos?
I feel very happy.
8. How do you keep in shape?
I do daily exercise, I don’t eat spicy food, and I always eat good food and fruits.
9. What are your biggest passions in life?
I’m passionate about cricket.
10. What do you like most about being a model with Pietra Dura Creative Management?
The thing I like most about Pietra Dura Creative Management is that they are very good at keeping me motivated.
11. Why did you choose to come model in Mumbai?
Mumbai is the city of dreams, and I have a lot of dreams to fulfill here.
12. What is your favourite thing to do in Mumbai when you’re not at castings or working?
I like throwing house parties or going for walks with friends.
13. What would your dream job as a model be?
I want to be Mr India.
14. What are your plans for the future?
I have to become an actor.
15. What advice would you give to an aspiring model?
Don't lose hope, have some patience and you will be successful one day.