3. How did you become a model?
When I was young my mom sent some photos of me to my agency and after that I have been working there. First modeling was just a hobby to me, but now after school I have started to do it seriously and I’m more passionate about it.
4. What did you do before you became a model?
I went to high school and after that I moved to Mozambique to do my divemaster.
5. What is you favourite shoot that you have done and why?
My favourite shoot actually wasn’t even a proper shoot. When I started modeling we went close to my home and had a spontaneous shoot on the beach and in the lake and I liked the vibe of it.
6. How did you feel during your first photo shoot?
Nervous, but I liked it.
7. Describe yourself in five words.
Spread positive vibes and don’t take yourself too seriously. That’s more like a motto, than 5 describing words – but it describes me.
8. What do you snack on between castings?
Usually I suffer until I come home. Or if I’m lucky, I have cashew nuts with me.
9. What is one makeup product you can’t live without?
My eyebrow gel!
10. How do you keep in shape?
I try to eat clean and work out. For me, aerobic exercise is the key.
11. Who is your biggest inspiration in the fashion industry?
Lily Aldridge, she is same height as me, and has done everything I could dream of.
12. What do your family and friends think about you being a model?
They have supported me since day one, which was when I was thirteen and got offered my first contract.
14. What are your model goals?
I want to try go as far as I can with modeling. Dream until you achieve!
15. What has been the best advice you have received as a model?
Just to be yourself. And being polite is something I appreciate.